Most Internet marketers believe that there is only one type of Quality Score in AdWords. But in fact there are three types of quality scores that are considered.
Search Network Quality Score
Quality Score for Google and the search partners network, depends upon following factors:
- the historical clickthrough rate (CTR) of the keyword and the matched ad on Google and Google Network
- your account history measured by the CTR of all the ads and keywords and the historical CTR of the display URLs in the ad group
- the quality of your landing page
- the relevance of the keyword to the ads in its ad group
- the relevance of the keyword and the matched ad to the search query etc.