LinkedIn has added a few new features that impact marketers and business owners. Promoting your business information on LinkedIn
has become a lot more engaging, and knowledge-sharing with industry peers.
A few unique LinkedIn features that are worth exploring in our online marketing:
- LinkedIn allows free banner advertising within your company product or services page, and allowing to link through to your website.
- Whether this helps offer link juice to support your SEO efforts is unknown, but irregardless of the SEO value, it will help with industry peers seeking business development and employment opportunities.
- Add a video on your product or service home page as well on each individual service page.
- Join (or create) and participate in LinkedIn community and discussion groups. Targeted groups are a great place to connect with industry peers, competitors and share ideas, find solutions, feedback, build business development connections and cultivate thought leadership.
- You are your own brand. Build your professional network of endorsements and use the power of social sharing and word-of-mouth marketing and build professional recommendations from clients, business associates, vendors, peers and more.
- Build more direct industry connections and get more LinkedIn followers by adding a “Follow Us On LinkedIn” button on your website.
- Social sharing – add twitter feeds and your blog RSS posts to your company overview page.
- How good it is when a client can recommend your service by clicking on a “Recommend” button on your website that populates back to your LinkedIn business page.
There is really so much you can do with your LinkedIn company page to promote your business, and now with Google incorporating the social stratosphere to help gauge a websites reputation and its influence on organic search results, the LinkedIn tactics you can apply will all help contribute to your online marketing strategy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!